Wednesday, March 12

March 12

The robins are here, the daffodils are up, the pheobe's nesting under the porch again, the groundhogs are out, the forsythia is starting to bloom, and the potatoes are in the ground. all 25 pounds of them, cut up into pieces.

I'm proud of myself -- this spring I changed the gas and all the oils in the troybilt tiller myself. It's still starting and working quite well - I bought it used last year, and it was already 15 years old or so.

i finished cutting all the oak logs last week, and am still working on putting the spawn into the logs.

We're headed out of town for some fishing in Georgia this weekend. In a way, I hate to leave before getting a lot more in the ground, but, once things get busy, no way of telling when our next vacation is. So I plan to enjoy it, and hopefully catch some fish myself!

till next time.
-mollie

No comments: