Tuesday, November 6

November 6-10

It's a windy Tuesday morning! Been enjoying the cool weather, although we could still use some rain. I was getting used to it being dark late into the morning before the time change, which made it nice and cozy while working on planting plans for next year. I enjoy this 'job' so much that I'm sure I'm overdoing it: I'm still in the phase of wanting to buy everything in the catalog and trying to restrain myself - but, do you ever get over that? Harvested the hot peppers last week that survived the frost. I have about a half-bushel of hot peppers that are mostly green still: cayene, poblano, frying chili peppers, etc.

Greens and Herbs
1.50 - head lettuce - about 5 available
1.75 - bag of spicy salad greens (2-3 bags available)
1.00 - Red Giant mustard greens - excellent mild flavor steamed
1.00 - chives - 2-3 bunches available

Peppers
12/1.00 - green hot peppers, cayene, poblano, frying chili peppers, etc.
4/1.00 - dried red cayenne peppers

No comments: