Wednesday, June 11

June 11

Greetings from the Farm!

Third planting of corn is up. Interestingly, I put the drip tape on early this time, before any germination, and have not had a single crow in the garden trying to pull up the seedlings. Yes, most of the drip tape is on the crops (which is good), and we are back in battle with our very tempermental pump (which is not as fun).

My summer squash is starting to come in and is oh, so tasty!


Market Notes:
Wanted to let you all know I have decided to remain at the Flat Rock market. The decision has been agonizing, as I have many friends at both markets. Both markets are wonderful, but as much as I would like, I haven't yet figured out how to be in two places at once. I'll be keeping everyone in Tryon in mind.

Stay in touch,
Mollie

No comments: